Character names:
Khazarir Prruzhulkanich
Bob
Ian Peters
Suul Akhandi
C-59 Oscar 
Xu Qiuu 

How long have you been playing on Aurora?:
A little bit over 3 years now, with some periods of inactivity.
Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?:
I've finally decided that I have matured and gained enough experience to take up the responsibility. I don't see many consulars around and I think getting the whitelist will open up some more opportunities for me as well as hopefully make rounds more interesting and fun for others.
Why did you come to Aurora?:
I was looking for an HRP server, as TG had became stale for me. I originally came to Bay, but I didn't like the way things worked there and ended up here. Over time I've come to really like this server, its players and mechanics.
Have you read the Aurora wiki on the head roles and qualifications you plan on playing?:
Yes.
Have you received any administrative actions? And how serious were they?
Yes, I've received some administrative actions before, most notably 2 warnings, a minor ban and a jobban which have long since expired. Everything is mostly from a year or two ago and I am confident that I've moved away from such behavior by now.
Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about:

To me, roleplay is about having fun with others by playing as fictional characters with their own stories, personalities and quirks in a certain setting. It is about interacting with other people through their characters and creating a story, not unlike in a book or movie. A roleplay may involve all manner of things, from tragic moments to joyful adventures, tales of friendship or betrayal, and so on. A good roleplay should be about creating an interesting story and a memorable experience with the people around you, as at the end of the day, it shouldn't be about who is the winner, but about enjoying yourself and having fun. 

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?:

A good Head of Staff is a vital ingredient in creating a fun round that every player enjoys participating in. Heads of Staff who know what they are doing will contribute to driving the round forward, making it more interesting and enjoyable for others. A command player capable of adapting to different situations or scenarios while still giving out orders and directions will surely spice up the round for both the crew and the antagonists. In addition to this, a Head of Staff will be responsible for teaching newer or inexperienced players the mechanics of their respectable departments ensuring that newbies have a shining example to look up to and learn from. 

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?:

The OOC responsibility of whitelisted players would mainly be to set a good example for others, showing acceptable standards of behavior and good conduct. Since you are whitelisted, you are expected to behave according to the rules and are also held to a higher standard than others considering that the whitelist allows you to have greater influence on the rounds that you play. Additionally, you are supposed to stand out as a player with a decent or good understanding of the game and its mechanics, being able to teach other players.

Could you give us the gist of what is currently happening in Tau Ceti and how it affected your character and their career?

As it stands, the situation in Tau Ceti and the Orion Spur is quite unstable in general. The ongoing Phoron shortage combined with the recent Solarian invasion has definitely taken a toll on the galaxy, resulting in the forming of the SCC which now holds economic control over the Spur. Although Vasiliy is now a full citizen of the Republic of Biesel, he was still shocked to see his homeland crumble to pieces. Nevertheless, he is adamant on keeping his position as an HoP and braving any discrimination that might come his way in these trying times.

What roles do you plan on playing after the application is accepted?

I will be playing HoP and Consular at first, however I definitely am planning on playing as a CE or CMO once I get more used to playing command.
Characters you intend to use for command or have created for command. Include the job they will be taking.

Vasiliy Trapeznikov - Head of Personnel (trial character)

[b]How would you rate your own roleplaying?:[/b]

On a scale of 1 through 10, I'd give myself a 6 or a 7.

Do you understand your whitelist is not permanent, and may be stripped following continuous administrative action?

Yes.

Have you familiarized yourself with the wiki pages for the command roles?

Yes.

Extra notes:

N/A

Ey, you finally did the thing eh? good stuff.

moving on, I think it would be interesting to see you in command, I'm rather curious how you would deal with some of the situations command faces at times, along with the added responsibility,  i also very much enjoy playing with your characters in general, and OOC'ly you're pretty fun to be around, so no issues on either front. all in all, you have my support for a go at command, 

+1 from me.

I must say im sorry for not interacting with bob, i allways fear interacting with bob, john, jane when it comes to rp.

But i give a +1 because iv seen you around alot and you seem to know what your doing.

Played two rounds with him today, one as hydroponicist and one as AI. He seemed confident and interested, interacted with the crew on a slow round and properly reacted to the antagonist in a fast round. When a gun was put to his head, he very properly remained seated and engaged the antag, and after he was released he kept away from the situation, letting security handle it. I feel he played the role admirably and wouldn't mind seeing him as HoP or other command again. +1

Just had a shift as my engineer with Vasiliy Trapeznikov as the HOP (who was the only command personnel). They managed to run into me right as I woke up, and instructed me to get to the reactor as the station was out of power. Later we had a good talk and I was given the needed permissions for my studies. All in all I would have assumed Vasiliy Trapeznikov had been an HOP for years already, so the trial surprised me.
Definitely a +1 from me!

Edited by Pantertainment
Misspelled personnel

Convinced me to sign up and respond to this purely through his RP while I was dead one round, Great RP'er, friendly person who taught me a ton when I was only just starting on on SS13. Any kind of character flaws they may have are long since gone Imo. But I'm a newbie so... +1