Jump to content

wowzewow

Developers
  • Posts

    509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wowzewow

  1. Got the sleep paralysis demon last night. Was late.

    because I literally could not move out of bed

    1. Chada1

      Chada1

      I had sleep paralysis like. 3 days ago. It was p. spooky, but I had no demon thankfully.

      The spooky thing was something completely separate, instead of a pressure on my chest it was on my forehead, and the bad vibe:tm: pulsed. There was a pitch I could hear and it pulsed alongside the bad vibe:tm:

      The pitch adjusted tone like.

      -------------_____-----------____-----------____------- And each time it swapped tone the feeling of dread kinda intensified. Tho it was static depending on how low pitch the tone was. So, when it was -------- It was only kinda uncomfortable, when it became _____ it became Really uncomfortable.

    2. wowzewow

      wowzewow

      My sleep paralysis demon wasnt actually  demon

       

      It was literally just my computer BSOD'ing on me

       

      goes to show how much I value it cause it scared me shitless

  2. In real life, we have mechanical gun safeties in place to stop misfires. And there's a very real second safety installed on every gun. It's called trigger discipline. In this case, help intent.
  3. The words "off-duty" and "actual job" do not go together. at all. also this could be extremely annoying very fast, what with conflicts with job slots and whatnot. honestly, too much code for what is basically people who wanna play visitor but can't be arsed to go to HOP and get back to work.
  4. Alright. However, this won't be an easy add, though. Probably need to make a few more sprite changes too to make a substantial pull request. Because these are, like one or two things. However, if they were like, in a set or something, like a resprite of dominia coats in general, then it would be accepted. I'm not doing this because of any personal bias here, I've tried porting stuff from Bay and Eris myself, and I've ended up doing some more work myself, because it doesn't look very good to hodgepodge different skill levels and artstyles. basically what i'm saying is that by themselves it's going to be a little hard to add them, however if like there was a few more it'd be easier. so it wouldn't be a case of "that one good dominia coat and suit" but instead implementing "a cool set of new dominia clothing" if you catch my drift.
  5. yeah, it's gonna look kinda bad when like we have a really sparkly shining coat and then like all our other stuff is just okay people are going to go like "wow these guys are real dumb why dont they make everything like this awesome coat"
  6. alright, personally, they look great, but zundy, unless you get your friend to sprite for us or something, i don't think any of us will be able to "match" this level. it's going to stick out, like none of us can replicate it.
  7. where the hell did you get these sprites dude
  8. don't let the glasses fool you; i'm a fucking moron

  9. honestly i feel like this will just create some new RP problems with a smaller station, everyone's kinda forced to roleplay with eachother, because they have to do their jobs, and more interaction leads to more fun character moments. however, the more fuck-off large you make the station, the easier it is to just find a bunch of friends to clique together and find out some hole to RP together with. and at that point, why the fuck do you even play the game anymore? like, as a civilian, you're not going to do work anyway nor seek out anything interesting without good reason, and it's going to be just a glorified chatroom. Just go make a private discord channel and let your imagination do the work. -1
  10. GODDAMMIT HOW COME EVERYTIME US CHINESE PUT UP A WALL STUPID MONGOLIANS HAVE TO COME AND KNOCK IT DOWN 

     

  11. OOH EE OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG

  12. Yeah but I still feel it is unfair. If there is a more appropriate place to post this, please direct me
  13. Yeah, we definitely need some SERIOUS quality control on MUTE SECURITY GUARDS and STUTTERING PARAMEDICS. nanotrasen wouldn't realistically be hiring this much trauma affected employees without good reason
  14. inb4 custom items gets expanded to custom disfigurements, traumas and the like
  15. BYOND Key: Wowzewow Staff BYOND Key: ShesTrying Game ID: N/A Reason for complaint: Unfair punishment to ForAFriend Evidence/logs/etc: Additional remarks: I'm writing this because it's not allowed to add responses without being either a mod, admin, a witness or the OP. So I'm writing this now. The destruction of Beepsky (After very clear provocation, mind you) I feel is perfectly sensible and not out-of-character. It's misinterpretation of rules "Characters must be believable, and well-rounded." and "Criminal characters are allowed, if they are done in a believable fashion whilst non-antagonists." Vandalism, provoked by pain. This is a thing that should only have OOC consequences if it is a repeated issue. As of such, it should be dealt with ICly, and relayed to CCIAA accordingly instead of personally handing out a note to the player. This sets a bad precedent, as people will fear OOC consequences for doing IC things, which should never happen as it greatly encourages meta-gameplay.
  16. ass-less tactical chaps when
  17. Holy shit, it fits into their lizard physiology with the lower metabolism thing. Space is cold, like a 20C cold. You may think, "meh, it's not that bad" but realize that Moghes is a hot $%^& planet they call their home, and you know... something something cold blooded slower medicine metabolism
  18. I actually like it however whatever degenerate stuff i'm talking about to my e-gf is going to be shown to the world and I don't like that
  19. you ever feel like the textbook definition of hanlon's razor

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Skull132

      Skull132

      Would that mean that you regularly fuck up due to your stupidity instead of malice, or that you generally look at people through Hanlon's razor? Though it's a very good default attitude to hold towards people, IMO.

    3. BurgerBB

      BurgerBB

      I think he means that he fucks up due to stupidity or mistake and people assume that their actions are malicious instead.

    4. wowzewow

      wowzewow

      Well, a bit of both, actually.

      Since I, myself, am extremely prone to fucking up due to my stupidity, it's highly likely probably everyone else is doing it too.

  20. I'd have to agree on physical disabilities, like colorblindness (prosthetics are already in, so why not) however, a big NO for traumas which impede speech. We tried speech impediments before. They suck. Autohiss sucked. We tried it before, it doesn't work. If you weren't willing to manually do speech quirks yourself, you'd have a low chance of making interesting RP from it anyway. If you want to play a speech impediment, do it manually. Phobias? Do it manually. Automatic responses clog up chat and is VERY ANNOYING and LRP, personally. Traumas are done well, but automating it immediately makes it very shitty.
  21. Amory, great sprites there. However you've got to try and contrast the outfits with black backgrounds (there's a button which switches the background to black in dreammaker) as well as space turf I can see the influence from Bay and CM, I definitely like your style. Honestly I feel like the "desaturated" thing is a meme at this point, however the point still stands. We are NOT bay/CM also lol i'm pretty sure its a jumpsuit pants ARE gonna get attached along with a bullet vest and an overwear which is normal
×
×
  • Create New...