Jump to content

wowzewow

Developers
  • Posts

    509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wowzewow

  1. Ckey/BYOND Username: WowzewoW Position Being Applied For: (Species Maintainer, Wiki Maintainer, Lore Developer, Deputy Lore developer): Wiki Maintainer Past Experiences/Knowledge: Basic formatting and typing, for the most part. Examples of Past Work: Wikia editing on Fallout 4 wiki pages. Additional Comments: I thought this would be just a bit more convenient since I usually add small stuff in my PR's. (like bedsheets being able to be worn as capes, jack-o-lantern crafting, and jars being able to be filled with water...) It would help to alleviate the constant flow of stuff coming in from new PRs, so I thought if I had the permissions to just... edit the wiki about the new mechanic/thing I added, then the already present wiki maintainers wouldn't have to suffer even more.
  2. yeah okay
  3. https://youtu.be/Iu81WUG9OeU
  4. Conveniently, foldable chairs can be ported Unfortunately foldable tables are yet to be seen
  5. just ate the biggest fattest fucking burger i could lay my hands on and i feel like a goddamn babylonian king after a royal feast

  6. Okay then I shall pass the torch onto Doxx since I'm working on stuff of mah own
  7. quite simple, can port them from bay
  8. Yeah, honestly I think this would be a good thing As well as fucking heads of staff, geez. Nothing like seeing your boss having the same RP equivalent of a bald greytider really fucking up your sense of respect for them and meme response, but muh immersion
  9. blocked. blocked. blocked. youre all blocked. none of you are free of sin
  10. Bay12's approach is pretty good if you think about it, since all we need to do is move the bar to where the (unused) theater is, and just tweak the kitchen a little.
  11. right is a lot more cleaner than left, increase the contrast too
  12. if we moved the docks inside then the surface docks would cease any function at all other than cryo and the pool (very weak reasons)
  13. alright, i'll fix it in my next commit
  14. they match your PDAs
  15. here they are in game
  16. Because honestly, bay canisters sucked.
  17. It's kind of funny when a person with such a position of power and importance to roleplay in the entire station... has no flavortext and is the default settings for the character, with empty records and empty flavor text... Like seriously, it's already whitelisted, you are expected to uphold a certain standard of roleplay.
  18. Here's the thing though, the reason why it's so easy to get the captain's spare it's because we boiled down how to get it extremely quickly and efficiently, since we *always* had the same map forever. This was probably an eventuality at some point. Although, spicing it up wouldn't hurt, that's just the thing with the captain's spare.
  19. Agreed, although it is extremely hard to enforce mechanically, I definitely think we should heavily discourage it.
  20. technically, there is literally no way of telling if someone has dislocated limbs except the very meta right clicking and seeing the "dislocate limb" verb
  21. *sigh* alright https://github.com/Aurorastation/Aurora.3/pull/7411
  22. I knew that librarian outfit looked familiar
  23. Yeah, sorry. This isn't my coding expertise to choose what to spawn with the PDA. However, I can add fountain pens to the loadout, and regular pens are already so common on the station this shouldn't be a problem well, here's the thing, IRL multi-colored pens are already like 3 times thiccer because they have 3/4 color cartridges inside, and you know, the hole's a little small
  24. https://github.com/Aurorastation/Aurora.3/pull/7410/checks So basically, I'm going to add color-coded pens. So they match with your PDAs! Neat-o. Also, some jobs have fountain pens automatically installed in their PDAs now ( you get a different font too, pretty epic, right?) [ namely, bartender, all heads, captain, librarian, psychologist, basically jobs that have time to spare for paper pushing ] Speaking of which, you can also put pen-shaped things in your pen-shaped PDA hole (try saying that 10 times fast, hyuck hyuck.) [ namely, cigarettes, crayons, penlights... ] ALSO : the PDA is now on lightmode again. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...