A Second Farewell.

I've returned from a break and spent 6 months here. Everything's fantastic. 
But unfortunately, I feel like I'm spending too much time on ss13, than my actual life, which I probably need to work on. So I'll have to take another break. But this time, I don't know how long it'll take. It might take a week. A month. A year, even more. I really don't know at this time. I just need some time to get my stuff together, and all. I'm, really sorry for this to be so sudden, but. This is all I can do, one last forum post. I'll also be backing out from Discord as well, but I'll be reachable via Steam, if you still wanna chat.

I truly love this community, even more than before, and it honestly breaks my heart to do something like this. I've spent countless hours hanging around here, and I'll miss it.

Another thing that I'd like to say is that none of you led me to do this, no actions nor anything. I chose this because I think I'm the one that is just putting too much attention and work on the Aurora, when my back is on fire with all of college, and real life issues in general. 

I'll actually never forget this community and it's players. ❤️