geeves

[FEEDBACK] Captain's Clothes

Made a PR to change the Captain's clothes. Sprites are not my own, obviously.

Standard:

image.thumb.png.8cba4e89761d5e4651c589344aff4db2.png

Standard Female:

image.thumb.png.1aea820c0bb258e18ceeb3b5dd7d338e.png

White:

image.thumb.png.a5a6a3d65f482eb959760d52e7ede6da.png

White Beret:

image.thumb.png.5fe0c47230881eb85d29dc8a5d4bf874.png

Formal:

image.thumb.png.67d8bf6a71832f59b0fee5adcb8fc404.png

Formal \w Jacket:

image.thumb.png.8eef7dbd02ccf8de4539d3f4e173e997.png

Edited by geeves
credit

Looks great. I'd ask (if anyone's willing) if we could maybe have a corporate "suit" looking sprite for the captain as well as an alt-look? I think it'd vibe well with captains who are more "I got here because I'm an business man/woman/CREATURE" as opposed to military themed ones. If not then fine but just throwing it out there.

1 hour ago, Zundy said:

Looks great. I'd ask (if anyone's willing) if we could maybe have a corporate "suit" looking sprite for the captain as well as an alt-look? I think it'd vibe well with captains who are more "I got here because I'm an business man/woman/CREATURE" as opposed to military themed ones. If not then fine but just throwing it out there.

Just use a loadout suit and tie and color-select it to captain colors, nerd.

2 hours ago, Zundy said:

Big agree on that. The sprites themselves are alright, but the amount of detailed, muscular body contouring and stuff is kind of weird and off-putting, especially since this is a civilian, corporate position. While this is also a problem with our old/current legacy Captain sprites, they simply don't look anything like you'd expect for the position, both in terms of consistency with other uniforms and from the pure mil-lite aesthetic of the new uniforms. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd love some new HoP/Captain uniforms, but this ain't it. 

2 hours ago, DronzTheWolf said:

Just use a loadout suit and tie and color-select it to captain colors, nerd.

NOOOO IT NEEDS TO BE CUSTOM CAPTAIN UNIFORM NOOOO but unironically.

Edited by Zundy

i agree with u zundy but i can only pay for so many s prites bro... that's next on my to-do i promise 

danse you can always edit the shading into a flat colour or something, it'll be a huge pain to get my spriter back after a week of revisions, so someone else has to touch it up if changes are needed.