kyres1 spriter application

Ckey/BYOND Username: kyres1

Position Being Applied For (coder, mapper, spriter): Spriter.

Past Experiences/Knowledge: Lots and lots of sprite work for Aurora, some map design and photo editing for D&D campaigns and wiki pages.

Examples of Past Work: An entire TCFL gear set, the entire IPC voidsuit set and RIG set, the ninja hardsuit resprite, head of security voidsuit sprites. Several mechs, tanks, robots from developing synthetic lore and the occasional spooky eldritch monster. A lot of custom borg sprites, as well. Also an Elyran and Tup Commando RIG. Tajaran flags, IPC xenowear. Plenty of small clothing and miscellaneous items like jewels and crystals. All Vaurca voidsuits and tachyons as well as the combat exoskeleton. Constructable RIGs, Frontier Alliance RIGs, the combat RIG resprite. All Head of Security voidsuits. The techno-conglomerate RIG. All Offworlder gear as well as the Offworlder and Gravworlder replacement sprites (not shown below.) Hephaestus powersuit RIGs. Ceres' Lance bunker suit RIGs. Carp/shark replacement sprites. Tajaran lore RIGs and armor (not shown below). Vaurca RIGs (not shown below).

Preferred Mode of Communication(Skype, Steam, etc.): noodle_buster#1934

Additional Comments: I am still learning as much of my spriting shows. While I'm confident in my ability to sprite most metallic things, more flow-y sprites like clothing or organic stuff is out of my reach for now.

collab.thumb.png.a9888834b0cb02157260f13c37a56d78.png

Edited by kyres1
updated with more recent work.

You're not already a spriter? I didn't even know that was a role and always assumed you sprited for the server all the time. Why are you not? +1, look at his fucking work already!

Also you're missing ALL the head of security voidsuits.

Edited by Sytic
  • 2 weeks later...

Putting aside their skill, we really need to figure out what design we're going for overall. There's starting to be very noticeable differences in sprite work- especially between Kyres1's work and older stuff. We need to start making sure that we either update the old stuff, or tone back on the new stuff's flavoring. But yeah +1

• 3 weeks later...