Staff Complaint - ALL STAFF

Okay, I got to share something personal since this rubs me in all the wrong space. We sit here all day scared of the bwoink, because it means work and responsibility. We have to close the tickets as soon as we can or else we forget it and get yelled at by our fellow staff members at round end.  The blue on blue violence really is out of hand... I remember a round where I had to wind several other moderators because they thought they could call me stinky in LooC.

But that's not even the worst part. More often then  not we fear the words that ever staff member fears

Oh and one more thing!

True horror whenever I read this, I am scared to write enjoy your round before closing a ticket just because the other side could be quicker and hit me with this really harsh phrase.

For comparison I am going to attach a picture with a ticket of this. The names have been crossed out, but you can surely agree that it's the most horrible thing one could ever experience while just trying to ban help :(

Spoiler

SPOILER_gnomemansland.png.a10a1ad67f2226a860d3e28e40508f83.png

Spoiler

Do you know who I am? Do you know how many confirmed bans I have? How many warnings? I will hit you with the force of an Aurora Secondary Admin, a force that is second to none, a force that will make you shit yourself by just seeing the title- A force that will make you lock your doors and sleep next to your bitchy ass pistol at night, while praying to whatever god you follow. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Edited by ReadThisNamePlz